20 years ago, the Internet barely existed. 10 years ago, the idea of making money sounded ridiculous to most people.
Today however, there are millions of people making money online full-time, and even those who are making over 7-figures a year.
Whether you want to make money online full-time, or make some extra cash in your spare time, there are hundreds of websites online that give you that opportunity. The best part is, you can leverage talents you already have from graphic design, writing, cleaning, driving, language teaching, and hundreds of others to make more money.
I’ve distilled down the 13 best websites you can use to make more money in this new online economy.
1. FiverrFiverr is an online marketplace well known for providing professional services starting at $5. You can sell services such as video & animation, writing, programming, and many more. It’s mostly used for smaller gigs, so you won’t need to spend days working on projects before getting paid. Click here to sign up on Fiverr to start selling your services.
2. UpworkUpwork is the product upon the merger of Elance and oDesk, the two biggest freelance marketplaces online. Like Fiverr, you can sign up to start working on almost anything there from personal assistance, programming, lead generation, and much more. Upwork is often used for longer-term projects, and you can expect to be building a longer relationship with clients through the platform.
4. Angel.cois the largest marketplace for investors to invest in startups around the world. Although it’s well known for connecting startups and investors, those of you looking for work opportunity can creatively leverage Angel to connect with startups. You can find anything from full-time, part-time, and contract work, sometimes remotely. I have personally used to win consulting offers from startups, and many others have as well.
Basecamp. It’s a place where companies post remote working opportunities, where you can work anywhere around the world. It’s mainly focused on full-time work, but you can often find part-time work as well.
6. RypeRype is the new, most personalized way to learn a language through coaching. They customize your language lessons based on your needs, preferences, and goals, while having personalized packages to choose from, including The Starter Package for beginners, The Traveller Package for travellers, and Rype Club for busy or on-going learners. If you have experience teaching a language, and enjoy meeting fellow language lovers around the world, Rype is a great platform to teach. You can apply to become a Rype Coach here.
Given their recent International expansion, they’re located in Canada, USA, UK, and set to expand further in the near to become a Handy Professional here.
8. UberUber, as many of you may already know, provides on-demand transporation service. If you have a car, and can follow the training guidelines of Uber, you can start making money as a driver. Apply to become an Uber driver here.
9. ClarityIf you have an expertise in a particular topic, you can provide advice to entrepreneurs, while getting paid by the minute.
Clarity has topics from raising money, marketing, product, design, and almost every aspect that a normal entrepreneur deals with.
If you think you have the chops, then apply here to become a Clarity expert.